A minor update to the JukeBox program has been released. You can read about the changes on the JukeBox History page.
A minor upgrade to JukeCD has been released removing the FreeDB Copy and Paste function and the Search FreeDB function as the FreeDB folks are closing down in March, 2020.
We have added a Copy and Paste function using the Discogs website.
Fixes the following:
- An error in the 2 15/16 x 4 5/8 card size - the card height was being set at 4 3/4 (4.75) inches and should be 4.625.
- Links to the low Profile Software website for technical support
Modified the following:
- Modified secondary windows to open in the center of the calling window.
- Location of license code storage modified to deal with Windows security protocols.
- Ability to select the starting number for the tracks when Auto-Numbering is active. Previous versions always started numbering tracks at 01. Now you can select a different value for the numbering of tracks.
This version of JukeCD fixes a bug in the Play List printing routine that would indicate there was no data to display incorrectly.
Also, a new license code will be required for this version. If you already have an earlier JukeCD 5 version and install the newest version of JukeCD you will need to contact the Sales department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fixes an issue that disabled the page selector on the Title Card Print Preview screen
Just a couple of modifications to the 188.8.131.52 release. Thanks to Darrell for finding these problems.
There is a new version of JukeCD out. As well as fixing a couple of bugs we have added and improved some functions and improved the track spacing when long track titles wrap to a second line on the title cards.
A minor bug in the JukeBox program that could disable the Details and Custom data entry areas has been fixed in release 184.108.40.206. You can download the installation file from the Downloads page or contact Support at email@example.com if you wish to download just the program file.