JukeCD 18.104.22.168 Released
Fixes the following:
- An error in the 2 15/16 x 4 5/8 card size - the card height was being set at 4 3/4 (4.75) inches and should be 4.625.
- Links to the low Profile Software website for technical support
Modified the following:
- Modified secondary windows to open in the center of the calling window.
- Location of license code storage modified to deal with Windows security protocols.
- Ability to select the starting number for the tracks when Auto-Numbering is active. Previous versions always started numbering tracks at 01. Now you can select a different value for the numbering of tracks.