JukeBox 5 Recent History
JukeBox 5 Discontinued September 10, 2020
- JukeBox 5 was discontinued with the impending release of JukeBox 6
22.214.171.124 released May 3, 2020
- Added offsets to the title and header rows in Reports
- Modified the New Record default values to allow "None"
- Modified New Artist entry so Enter key works like the Tab key
- Changed "Disable Auto Update" below the record title strip image to read "Disable Title Strip Auto Update" to prevent confusion about the program being in Auto Update mode
- Modified the Print Basket indexing to prevent possible lock up
- Modified the data file update
126.96.36.199 released February 23, 2018
- Modified the Duplicate Record Check to be case sensitive
- Modified the Duplicate Record Check to return to the current record in the record data if the search is cancelled.
- Updated the tech support email page
188.8.131.52 released February 19, 2018
- Modified the record data files to increase the capacity of the Artist, Song Titles and Info Lines to 60 characters
- Modified the Duplicate Record Checking function
- Added Duplicate Record Checking option to Records menu
- Added a function to change graphics links when installation location has changed from an older location
184.108.40.206 released March 16, 2016
- Modified the license code scheme requiring a new license code.
- Modified the license code storing to deal with new Windows security protocols.
- Made internal change to accommodate Windows 10 changes.
220.127.116.11 released August 18, 2012
- Fixed a bug that could disable the Details and Custom data entry areas
18.104.22.168 released May 14, 2012
Resolved label printing issue that resized labels when a line of text wrapped to a second line.
22.214.171.124 released April 16, 2012
- Resolved printing problem of cutting off right-hand edge of text and quotes.
- Redesigned the Title Strip Setup screen.
- Modified Report preview to show all the pages.
- Added Page numbering options to the Report printing.
- Added Open/Close arrows on the Record Info screen for the Details and Custom panels.
- Add link to define Custom fields from the Record Info screen.
- Added Artist option to labels - select either File Name or Display Name.
126.96.36.199 released April 16, 2008
- Modified Paper Setup to allow larger paper sizes (15" length, 9" width).
- Corrected Paper Setup screen to show all strip positions when strip count exceeds 20.
- Added code to resolve "Floating Point Overflow" errors that occur with some printers.