JukeBox Recent History
220.127.116.11 released February 19, 2017
- Modified the record data files to increase the capacity of the Artist, Song Titles and Info Lines to 60 characters
- Modified the Duplicate Record Checking function
- Added Duplicate Record Checking option to Records menu
- Added a function to change graphics links when installation location has changed from an older location
18.104.22.168 released March 16, 2016
- Modified the license code scheme requiring a new license code.
- Modified the license code storing to deal with new Windows security protocols.
- Made internal change to accommodate Windows 10 changes.
22.214.171.124 released August 18, 2012
- Fixed a bug that could disable the Details and Custom data entry areas
126.96.36.199 released May 14, 2012
Resolved label printing issue that resized labels when a line of text wrapped to a second line.
188.8.131.52 released April 16, 2012
- Resolved printing problem of cutting off right-hand edge of text and quotes.
- Redesigned the Title Strip Setup screen.
- Modified Report preview to show all the pages.
- Added Page numbering options to the Report printing.
- Added Open/Close arrows on the Record Info screen for the Details and Custom panels.
- Add link to define Custom fields from the Record Info screen.
- Added Artist option to labels - select either File Name or Display Name.
184.108.40.206 released April 16, 2008
- Modified Paper Setup to allow larger paper sizes (15" length, 9" width).
- Corrected Paper Setup screen to show all strip positions when strip count exceeds 20.
- Added code to resolve "Floating Point Overflow" errors that occur with some printers.