What's New in JukeBox 6
The most significant changes and differences from JukeBox 5 are listed below:
Version 188.8.131.52 - released 9/15/2020
- New jukebox panel main screen.
- New user interface screens.
- Easily import JukeBox 5 data and settings.
- A new and powerful record grid - easy to sort, filter and arrange columns.
- Import records from a Discogs Collection.
- Copy and paste record information from Discogs website.
- 45 RPM and 78 RPM records are kept in the same data file.
- There is only one artist name in the (First Name) (Last Name) order.
- "THE" is considered part of the artist name, so THE BEATLES are sorted under the letter "T" - if you don't want to do that then you would enter The Beatles as Beatles.
- Different grid color and font size schemes.
- Print song lists for all records or the records at a single location.
- The title strip print preview displays WYSIWYG actual print out and changes made to the settings are immediately shown on the preview.
- Quick switch between records and title strip screens.
- Export record data to a CSV (comma separated values) file for use in a spreadsheet application.
- Easy to add and modify Artists and Locations and associated records.
- Easy to add and modify look up tables for Condition, Style and Label data and update appropriate records.
- Records report generation - save different layouts and easily add/delete fields from print out.
- Sleeve and Artist label printing - simpler with multiple settings.
- Import from older versions of JukeBox (4.5 and earlier).
- Import record information from a DBF (data base file) file.
- Import record information from a CSV (comma separated values) file.
- Improved Back Up and Restore functions.
- Improved Help file with slideshows and images.