Update to the latest JukeBox 6
22.214.171.124 released 9/15/2020
- New jukebox panel main screen.
- New user interface screens.
- Easily import JukeBox 5 data and settings.
- A new and powerful record grid - easy to sort, filter and arrange columns.
- Import records from a Discogs Collection.
- Copy and paste record information from Discogs website.
- 45 RPM and 78 RPM records are kept in the same data file.
- There is only one artist name in the (First Name) (Last Name) order. (File names were added in 126.96.36.199)
- "THE" is considered part of the artist name, so THE BEATLES are sorted under the letter "T" - if you don't want to do that then you would enter The Beatles as Beatles.
- Different grid color and font size schemes.
- Print song lists for all records or the records at a single location.
- The title strip print preview displays WYSIWYG actual print out and changes made to the settings are immediately shown on the preview.
- Quick switch between records and title strip screens.
- Export record data to a CSV (comma separated values) file for use in a spreadsheet application.
- Easy to add and modify Artists and Locations and associated records.
- Easy to add and modify look up tables for Condition, Style and Label data and update appropriate records.
- Records report generation - save different layouts and easily add/delete fields from print out.
- Sleeve and Artist label printing - simpler with multiple settings.
- Import from older versions of JukeBox (4.5 and earlier).
- Import record information from a DBF (data base file) file.
- Import record information from a CSV (comma separated values) file.
- Improved Back Up and Restore functions.
- Improved Help file with slideshows and images.
188.8.131.52 released 11/15/2020
- Added Artist File Names to Artists data file
- Added Artist File Name to Records screen
- Added Create Artist File Name to new Title Strip Artist entry
- Added Artist File Name to all import procedures
- Added A and B Side Info Line Configuration for auto fill.
- Made grid sorting case insensitive.
- Modified the adjustment panel code that caused a sporadic error.
- Added code to prevent second instance of program running.
- Blank artist entry prevented.
- Added imported field names to Import Discogs first page.
- Added Help File Context to Import Discogs screen.
Changed RPM window Records screen center position
184.108.40.206 released 01/06/2021
- Fixed bug in Search and Replace condition was set to <Blank>.
- Fixed Title Strip Artist being filled by current grid record when adding new record.
- If title strip paper width is less than 6 inches the single column is checked and disabled.
- Check and fix bad or missing initialization settings.
- Removed A Side default because of Info Line auto fill added in 220.127.116.11.
- Reset initialization file option.
- Reset label printing settings option.
- Reset title strip print settings option.
- Modified record entry general screen
- Changed song title labels
- Changed superscript and subscript selectors
- Added link to Help file
- Moved active print setting label to bottom panel
- Added title strip print order option – by artist name or as entered.
- Fixed vertical alignment of text in the Reports to center in the row.
- Fixed star graphic reverting to black star when background changed.
- Added function to add a default graphic to all records.
- Added Artist File Name option to Sleeve Labels.
18.104.22.168 released 03/03/2021
- Added code to prevent focus error if new record is not saved and the user goes back to the record grid and then answers “Yes” to the “Add another record” question.
- Added option to unmark records marked for printing after title strips are printed.
- Added options to show captions on the toolbar buttons on the Records, Title Strips and Labels screens.
- Add Upper Case options for record data input.
- Prevent saving records with no artist name.
- Fixed error when no records matched the active filter parameters.
- Modified missing image errors.
- Modified saved screen size so a maximized screen will be in the maximized position when reopened.
- Changed the program icon.
22.214.171.124 released 03/23/2021
- Internal security parameters modified.
Update to the latest JukeBox 6