This page allows you to update an older version of the software you already have installed on your PC.
The program files available here will only work if you have already installed an earlier version the program and the version you have is not older than the required version shown below. If the existing version is too old then your license code will not work with the new version and you will need to purchase an upgrade to your software.
|Update to 184.108.40.206||
Update to 220.127.116.11
|Requires 18.104.22.168 or later||Requires 22.214.171.124 or later|
|No new license code required||No new license code required|
|Version History||Version History|
|File Name: JB6.exe||File Name: JCD5.exe|
|Default Location: C:\JukeBox 6||
Default Location: C:\JukeCD 5
|Download JukeBox 6||Download JukeCD 5|
- Be sure the program you are updating is not running.
- Download the new program file using the appropriate link in the grid above.
- Move the program file to the program location on your PC (default shown above) replacing the existing program file.
- This will not update your Help file.
- If indicated that a new license code is needed email email@example.com to request a new license code.
If you want to update your program by running the new version's complete installation file then go to the Downloads page to get the installation file. Reinstalling the program will not affect any of your existing data or settings. If you choose to update in this manner you will get the updated Help file.