JukeBox is a Windows software application that provides the ability to inventory your 45 & 78 record collection and print title strips for your vinyl record jukebox. JukeBox is available on CD or download (select your delivery method using the drop down item above the price).
You can download the installation file and try the program in Demo Mode before purchasing. All software sales are non-refundable.
Please note: We no longer ship CD's outside of the United States
- Print title strips on plain paper stock using the included background images or images of your own design
- Maintain all pertinent information about your jukebox or jukebox collection
- Easy record entry with drop down lists for most common items, such as artist, condition, record label, etc.
- Customize title strips to any size and background image
- Preview each record’s title strip as you enter the record information
- Real print preview display for easier setup
- Print title strips for 45’s or 78’s on plain paper or pre-printed perforated sheets.
- Select fonts and alignment for all title strip items
- Two title lines for subtitles, EP or long titles
- Optional Stars around artist name
- Optional quotation marks around title
- Optional Side A and B information lines
- Print reports and sleeve labels
- Save data for safekeeping
- Import from existing DBF databases