JukeBox 6 is a Windows software application that provides the ability to inventory your 45 & 78 record collection and print title strips for your vinyl record jukebox. JukeBox is available on CD or download.
All software sales are non-refundable.
Please note: We no longer ship CD's outside of the United States
- Print title strips on plain paper stock using the included background images or images of your own design.
- Print on perforated preprinted title strip sheets.
- Maintain all pertinent information about your jukebox or jukebox collection.
- Add sleeve and record images.
- Import record data from
- JukeBox 5
- JukeBox 4.5
- CSV Files such as Excel spreadsheets
- DBF Files
- Discogs Collections
- Powerful record grid - easily filter and sort your records.
- Title strips print preview with WYSIWYG adjustments.
- Copy and paste record information from Discogs website for easy entry.
- Easy record entry with drop down lists for most common items, such as artist, condition, record label, etc.
- Easily adjust cost and values for several records at a time.
- Customize title strips to any size, background image, and fonts.
- Preview each record’s title strip as you enter the record information.
- New report generator
- Print Sleeve and Artist labels
- Title strip options include:
- Optional Stars around artist name
- Optional quotation marks around title
- Optional Side A and B information lines
- Two title lines for subtitles, EP or long titles
- Backup and Restore data